This TLC Virtual Workshop was focused on one of the most controversial issues with which claims professionals have to deal – limitations on a carrier’s liability for loss and damage to cargo.
- What are liability limitations and how do carriers limit their liability?
- What are the differences between domestic, international and cross-border shipments with Mexico and Canada?
- How and when do motor carrier and surface freight forwarder liability limits apply?
- How and when do air carrier and air freight forwarder liability limits apply?
- How and when do ocean carrier and NVOCC liability limits apply?
- What can be the consequences if a broker or intermediary makes the arrangements?